Sunday 24 July 2016

not MORE makeup...

hiyaa,

Today I’m going to show you a few new beauty products I’ve purchased over the past few weeks.  There’s nothing I love more than buying some new makeup from boots or superdrug and then using it the next day! It gives me a reason to get out of bed and it’s just soso exciting! Sometimes I even scrub off the makeup I already have on and test things out straight away. Usually the stuff I do get are things I’ve been wanting for months or in desperate need of! Also, sometimes if I’m feeling a bit frisky, I might even just by things as an impulse buy!  Reasons for this could be: new-in products or pretty packaging ( nothing can beat a bit of sparkle ).  I also need to spend a lot of time in the shop to justify why I need to buy something, but I’d say I’m pretty good at excuses. I normally just have a little debate in my head, because I can’t just keep spending money willy nilly, which is why I put the system in place.




Anyway, let’s take a look at the stuff I spent my money on this month!
 I must admit, I bought this because everybody else loves it. But at least I wasn’t stupid enough to pay the ridiculous price for the full sized product! I know soooo many people who love this ( well, I don’t know them personally but I’ve seen them on a computer screen ) and what better reason to buy something than if loads of people love it. Wrong! Maybe I haven’t given it enough of a chance or maybe I’m using it wrong ( probably the case ) but this just doesn’t sit right on my face. Maybe it’s just the wrong colour for my skin tone, or I’m not used to looking a different way. I’ll update you later if anything changes. I’ll probably end up loving the product!





I’ve had my eyes on these for a while and finally decided to take the plunge! It’s not even that they’re expensive I just couldn’t come up with a reason for needing another gold eye colour! To be fair, I did need a cream gold eye shadow! I got the shade, on and on bronze which does kind of suggest it’s a bronze colour. so haha, yeah, I didn’t really get another gold colour! As the name suggests ‘tattoo’,  don’t worry it does come off, you’d be happy to know but not after a loooooong time! It does say 24 hours but I haven’t fully tested that because I’m a good girl and I take my makeup off at the end of the day! Gold star for me! So, yeah this a really pretty colour and not at all like any other eye shadows I have and very pigmented and easy to apply! Thumbs up from me!







I bought this only a couple of days ago so I have only had chance to try it out once. I wanted something a bit more lightweight than a foundation for the warmer weather so it’s not dripping off my face. I was looking for something like a bb cream or cc cream ( if someone could tell me the difference, that would be a great help ) but instead I stumbled across this so I thought I’d give it a try! It has an SPF of 15 so I thought it would be great for the summer. There are only 2 shades available so I bought the lightest but I’m afraid it’s still to dark for me and orangey so I’m going to need a tan before I can even think about wearing this. A great motivation! Don’t worry, my money won’t be wasted! I’m determined to get a tan! Will update you if it’s anything special!






I wanted a primer for a while, and I won’t lie to you the pretty packaging did lure me in a little! I’ve been using it for just over a week now and I love how it makes my skin look! It doesn't tint my skin but evens it out and blurs the silly redness I get all over my face! I’ve been using it on its own but I’m sure it will work just as well under a foundation. I would say it’s a little overpriced for how small the bottle is and what it actually does. I believe a product should be paid for how hard it works!







Now the summer has come along, I’m adjusting my makeup to cater for the ‘heat’…like that’s going to happen in England! It’s the summer holidays in the UK right now so why don’t you check out my post on 10 things to do on a sunny day!

Hope you enjoyed this post and don’t frown upon my beauty choices! 


see you later, byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow