Sunday 25 September 2016

The Perfect Pair!



hiyaa,

So just the other week I purchased some new skincare products. I’ve been meaning to pick these up for a long time which is why I’m here making a review today but mainly I bought them because they were on special offer! Simple skincare is so popular because of its high standard yet affordable price. I don’t think it’s worth spending sixty quid on a moisturiser when something a fraction of the price can work just as good!

So I bought 2 products, one I already own and the other, something I’ve been super excited to try! Something else that drew me in to these products, is the ‘kind to skin’ phrase. I have horribly sensitive skin, so any product that claims to be good for my skin and not give me a nasty horrible rash, I'm all for it! Not to mention that Simple are ‘Sensitive Skin Experts’…I love them so much for making my life so much easier! Okay, maybe I sound a bit overdramatic but these things are worth the hype!





So I have already spoken about this product in my skincare routine post because I have already previously owned the travel size of this product. And when that ran out, I was devastated! The few days without this product were really tough. Until the weekend when I could buy the full size product. Without this, my skin is dry and horrible! I use this every morning and night. Its great for taking off minimal makeup (eyeshadow, mascara, concealer etc) And afterwards it makes my skin super smooth! And you’ll be happy to know that this 150ml bottle is only £1.95 ! amaaazingggggg!


These two products go so well together and this moisturiser is great! I wouldn’t say it makes my skin super duper soft or anything crazy like that but it makes a great base for make up. I only use this once a day in the morning, but it sinks in really quickly and does the job! No more dry skin! This too is £1.95 which is less than half price on a product which was already soooo cheap! This’ll take me a while to get through but I’m pretty sure I’ll be repurchasing!

So I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post and I would defo recommend giving these products a go and see if they work for you!


see you later, byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow