Sunday 2 October 2016

September Favourites!



hiyaa,

Today I’m gonna try something a lil’ bit different. This month I’ve been lovin a lotta lotta stuff so I’m gonna give a favourites post a try! Some of these things I’ve been lovin for longer than just the month of September but that’s okay because many of these are my all time faves so I’ll just show you!

Telly&Netflix

I can’t think of anything stranger than Stranger Things. Now, I already watched this in July but I recently rewatched this the other week because it is literally A.MAZ.ING! I can’t even express how great this show is! You just need to go watch it on Netflix. You’ll fall in love with the characters, get lost in the plot and you will not have a clue what’s going on till the very last episode! I can’t wait for the next season because surely they can’t leave it where they have! I watched it in a day and I will warn you, it’ll mess with your head!

Something else I have binge watched for the past few days is American Horror Story. Possibly my new favourite show. It’s kinda freaky but I like that. I think there’s a bit of a theme that I’m into weird programmes. I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t like horrors as it is quite gruesome but now I’m hooked I can’t stop myself from watching episode after episode. It’s addictive! I’m onto season 4 now but don’t worry I’ll have finished all the seasons in the next few days. I also love how every season has an entirely different, spooky story. Also, I take my hat off for the actors, they have to do some creepy stuff and probably have nightmares. It’s just great.

Food&Drink

So obviously while watching all these creepy shows I need something to keep me sane so my best friend this month has been a good old fashioned Hot Chocolate. Though delicious, hot chocolate can be vicious ( didn’t mean for it to rhyme soz ). I can’t even count how many burnt tongues I’ve had this month. So in just plain fear, I can’t help but to leave my hot chocolate till its pretty much cold! So actually it’s more of a chocolate milkshake! I vary a lot with hot coco and I like to mix it up a little. Sometimes I’ll go for magic stars and warm milk or maybe a galaxy mixture with hot water. Usually, if I’m feeling lazy, I’ll just use the coffee machine that also makes hot chocolate. Topped with whipped cream and marshmallows…mhhmmm! It’s just lush!

Beauty&Skincare

One thing I’ve used everyday this month since I got it was my Simple face wash & moisturiser. Now, I won’t go on too much about this because I’ve already done a whole post about these two bad boyz ( which you can find here ). They’ve worked really hard taking my make up off and keeping my skin feeling super soft so they just needed a bit more appreciation.

Makeup-wise, I’ve been reaching for my Tanya Burr Hollywood eyes palette. The colours are the perfect golds and browns and they work really well together. I think this quad can create a day look or a night look which is perfect. The actual quality is fabulous for just a drugstore palette and the packaging is just adorable! And for just 6 quid, I can’t complain!

Music

Now, don’t tell me it’s too early because it most certainly is not. My music favourite this month and for the next coming months ( and probably the rest of my life ) is…christmas songs! More specifically, Now That’s What I Call Christmas. On really early school mornings, when it’s cold outside and I can’t be bothered to get out of my bed, when chestnuts are roasting on an open fire……just kidding, but seriously, Christmas music must be some of the happiest songs in the world and they really motivate me for the day ahead. Christmas is my favourite time of year and I love it more than my Birthday. I can’t wait till it’s socially acceptable to start watching Christmas films and sing carols in public! It gets me excited just thinking about it!

So that’s all I’ve been loving this month ( of what I can remember ) and writing about all these things just makes me soso happy!


see you later, byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow