Sunday 9 October 2016

10 things to do on a rainy day!



hiyaa,

A while back I did a post about 10 things to do on a sunny day so now I am back with a follow up post about 10 things to do on a rainy and boring day! Since it’s almost winter, the weather in Britain will constantly be cold, rainy or worse! But do not fear because I’ve got some ideas for things you can do that probably won’t require leaving you house!

If you know you’ve got hours free, with nothing planned then why not get out the box sets and watch your favourite film series from the beginning to the end! My fave is to have a look on Netflix what tv programs they have and binge watch entire seasons! It’s weird how proud I feel when I finish a new season and I then can’t hold back the temptation to watch another episode! 

One of my favourite things to do in the world is bake! It’s so much fun to do but its even more rewarding once you’ve finished and you get to eat all your lovely food, makes you put more effort in. I’ve done a few posts on my blog about some of my favourite recipes so you can give them a look for inspiration. Imagine how happy your friends will be when you treat them to a slice of cake, but remember that no one is making you share!

On a day where you’ve got nothing else to do, you can take a nice, long bath. And I mean longer than usual since you’ve got so much time to spare. Make sure you use all your favourite products and of course it has to have bubbles!

Also, along side your bath, you could have a pamper evening or even an entire day dedicated to you! You’ve got to make sure you’re looking after yourself and just take some time out for a good pampering sesh! Whip out the oils and creams and relax! No pamper evening is complete without a scary face mask and some hot chocolate!

I’ll just get this one out of the way, but on a miserable day you might want to do a bit of exercise! You may just feel like doing nothing but take this lazy day opportunity and make something from it. Think of how proud you’ll feel afterwards. It’s a good idea to balance it out if you’re planning on making yourself a hot chocolate and eating all your baked goods. 

Something I love to do when it’s raining is just sit in the car with the radio on and watch the world go by. I just love hearing the rain hit the roof and I feel safe inside my nice, warm car ( don’t forget the blankets ). Also, if you’re going out in the rain, I’d really recommend buying a clear umbrella and watch the rain fall above you, it’s very therapeutic.

One of my best friends is Youtube! It’s always there when I need something to watch or something to do. Full of tutorials, hilarious cat videos and then there’s the creepy conspiracy theories that I can’t get enough of. You can never get bored with Youtube, it’s just magical. Sometimes I’ll even start from the very beginning of my favourite youtuber’s channel and rewatch all of their videos!

Why not have a look on your bookshelf and find a book you haven’t read in a while or one you know you love the most. Sometimes it is good to have a little technology break and put your phone and laptop down. Just do something as basic and simple as reading and get lost in a book, forget about the horrible weather and in your head, imagine yourself at a different, beautiful place.

Before you do this next one, make sure you definitely know you’re not going anywhere and no one’s coming to visit. But something I love to do is experiment with makeup. Try a different eye shadow colour or maybe a bold lip that you would never ever be caught wearing in public and just rock it!

If it’s the weekend and you’re stopping in then whats the point wasting energy picking an outfit. Just stay in your pyjamas! Nobody’s watching so have a dance party in your onesie! Wearing your PJ’s just makes everything better and try out all the things on this list in your pyjamas and just see how great it is!

So thats my list of things to do on a rainy day at home. There won’t be no more boring days in anymore!


see you later byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow