Sunday 22 May 2016

TEEN WOLF!!!





hiyaa,


Last week something amazing happened. Teen Wolf was added to Netflix! Mind blown! I had heard of Teen Wolf before but never got round to watching. I am a bit late to start as I think it started in 2011 but better late than never! What with being obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl already, I hardly had time to start a new series! But then I saw Teen Wolf on the newly added list on Netflix and I HAD to watch it and I haven’t looked back since. It’s about a boy who gets turned into a Werewolf and basically it’s just his life and I can’t really tell you anymore or i’ll spoil it but all I can say is WATCH IT! The main character ( the wolf ) is played by Tyler Posey and his best friend in the series is Stiles Stilinski which is played by Dylan O’Brien who is one of my absolute favourite actors and he is beautiful. Ive just fallen in love with his character Stiles because he is soso funny and sarcastic and just adorable. The only thing is that Netflix has only added 2 seasons and as I am now a Teen Wolf die-hard fan I know there are 5 whole seasons and more coming out! So Netflix, this is not acceptable. Please please add more seasons onto your amazing site. I really don’t know what to do as I’ve finished both seasons 1&2 in the past 4 days and I literally don’t know what to do with my life now. I'm lost. In the meantime I’ll just have to re-watch the episodes from the beginning. Don’t you worry about me, I’ll always find a way to get what I want. Since starting watching it I’ve got all my friends to watch it and now they love it too. It’s one of those shows that once one episode is over you have to watch the next one, which is why I love it when Netflix automatically moves on to the next episode. But seriously if you are a really busy person I don’t recommend watching it because it will take up ALL your time!( Actually just forget about anything else and go watch it ).

Please let me know if you already watch Teen Wolf or if you’ve started watching it! It’s obviously now my favourite program and I’m obsessed!

Hope you enjoyed this little post but I just had to share my excitement with someone and It makes me happy writing this and just thinking about it makes me smile. I will now go find a way to watch the next season.


see you later, byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow