Sunday 20 November 2016

The ultimate Christmas playlist!


hiyaa,

Some may say it’s to early, but I most definitely think not. This is my first Christmas post this year. And I won’t lie to you, I’m over the moon! The fact it’s mid November doesn’t phase me at all because…this girl loves Christmas!!!

The truth is, I’m going on holiday around Christmastime and I would be devastated if I missed out on a few cheeky festive posts! So for lucky you, Christmas will be coming early! 

One of my favourite things this time of year is the music, and if I’m honest, I started listening to these songs many many months ago. You might even say, I never stopped listening to them since last Christmas……I know I know, that is a bit naughty but who can blame me, these tunes are the best to sing out loud for all to here. It’s a pity they only get heard at Christmas when they deserve so much more appreciation!

So here they are (in no particular order because I love them all equally) the perfect songs for my favourite Christmas playlist !


Last Christmas ~ Wham!


I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday ~ Wizzard


Merry Christmas Everybody ~ Slade


Do They Know It’s Christmas? ~ Band Aid


Lonely This Christmas ~ Mud


Mary’s Boy Child/Oh My Lord ~ Boney M.


Merry Christmas Everyone ~ Shakin’ Stevens


Step Into Christmas ~ Elton John


Christmas Lights ~ Coldplay


White Christmas ~ Bing Crosby


Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas ~ Frank Sinatra


Frosty The Snowman ~ Jackson 5


A Spaceman Came Travelling ~ Chris de Burgh


Walking In The Air ~ Aled Jones


A Winter’s Tale ~ David Essex


All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ Mariah Carey


Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) ~ Michael Bublé


Fairytale Of New York ~ The Pogues (feat. Kirsty MacColl)


Jingle Bell Rock ~ Mean Girls


Believe ~ Polar Express (Josh Groban)


What’s This? ~ Nightmare Before Christmas


It Feels Like Christmas ~ The Muppets Christmas Carol


Stay Another Day ~ East 17


2000 miles ~ Pretenders


Blue Christmas ~ Elvis Presley



So that’s ALL of my all time fave Christmas Songs, and let me tell you it wasn’t easy whittling it down to these 25! I’ll be honest and tell you, this post was meant to be a top ten list but as I went along I couldn’t just leave some of these out and there are some I feel guilty about not adding to this list but I’ve tried my very best to just put down the ones I love love love! None of these are them songs on your playlist that you just skip past either!

Hope you enjoyed this post!


see you later, byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow